November 5, 2012

Five months exactly

Hi blog. I haven't forgotten about you, I promise. I'm just super boring. I bought a new car, which isn't that boring, I guess. Though the car itself is pretty close to the definition of boring: gray, Nissan Versa. Brand new BECAUSE I'M A SUCKER. Just kidding, it was a good deal, I swear. It would have been dumb of me NOT to get the new car. The dealer said so. I drove to California and back in it, and it was great. No cruise control, but I did get well over 100 during some rural stretches of I-15. It was raining, and I was going too fast for the rain to stick to my windshield. That's the only way to drive.

I'm having trouble coming up with things to include in a five month update. Seriously, I must have done SOMETHING in the last five months. I've lived in my new apartment for almost a year and STILL have not unpacked. Though listing things I haven't done really shouldn't count as an "update." 


I bought new shoes. (Talk about bottom of the "personal update" barrel.) This is actually kind of a big deal for me. It's really hard for me to spend money on quality items. I'm much more comfortable buying a bunch of crap shoes from payless than I am buying a really nice pair of shoes that will last me forever. But I did it. Here they are:



They are Dr. Martens Felice 8-Eye Boot. I'll allow you a few moments of envy.

Bought a car and bought shoes. This is my five month update. LAME. SO LAME. I will try to update more often, to at least spread the lame out slowly. This much more potent lame is probably a bit much for you to take. OBLIGATORY SIMPSONS QUOTE: "Well if loving your kids is lame, then I guess I'm just a big lame."

No comments: