Whatever her reasons, I think it's a capital idea. Quite quite indeed. Top hat, monocle! Fancy ballgowns. (Crap. Her evil plan is working.) So here is my first in what may be many rants about random meaningless things. (And by "random" I usually mean "prompted by reading internet message boards.")
Very Important Rant #1: 100% Chance
- Jamie: does it really make sense to say there's a "100% chance" of something? doesn't the 100% negate the chance?
- Jill: valid point
- Jamie: wouldn't you just say "this is going to happen"
- Jill: yeah
- Jamie: what they should say, what they mean, is 99% chance. as in very very likely.
- Jill: right
- Jamie: and don't even get me STARTED on 110% chance.
- Jill: who is "they"?
- Jamie: internet peeps mostly
- Jill: haha
- Jill: that'd be a funny little blog post