So... I have a lot of blogs. I'm not interesting enough to justify that many blogs, but nonetheless, they exist. I really enjoy the layout aspect of blogs. Sometimes, when I hit a blog funk, I blame it on the layout, open a new account, and play around with a different look, feel, and blog theme. Sometimes I stay there, sometimes I get bored and go back to the old blog. It's a cool story, I know.
I looked through all the blogs I could remember creating. No picture of my old bedroom. My supervisor couldn't remember the web address. I had resigned myself to the fact that there were pictures of me and my things floating around the internet. Since I am in no way famous or noteworthy (yet, anyway), I was reassured that while I couldn't find all of the pictures, I was likely the one that uploaded them in the first place.
But then, I found it. Not too long ago, I was poking around my hotmail account and I found it. It wasn't on a blog, it was on my msn profile page. (Why? I don't know.) So here it is, my old room.
(In case that link doesn't work.)
Fire up the grills, it's a blog party! Woo!
- Stalling - You are here. Right now. Really.
- Waterford Writers - Work-related creative writing blog.
- spare story parts - A project I'm trying to work on, based on the video in this post.
- WELL I NEVER HOW CRUDE - The bestest blog that ever blogged. VIPs only, though.
- Enrichment Book Club - An idea Jill and I had. We'll follow-through one day! Also exists on livejournal, here.
- Cool story, Katie Holmes - The first version of the project in spare story parts. I almost forgot this blog existed, actually.
- My Blue Chair - My main blog, for a while. Not updated anymore.
- Highway Crossing Frog - Same as above.
- [title pending] - Holy crap. I tried to do the NaNoWriMo challenge once. This blog is what happened. If I was going to delete any blog, this would be the first to go.